domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

Arrival and first days

Well, now It is for real. Our trip was fine, the food wasn't that bad and I slept most of the time so it was like a normal one. The only real problem was that we had to delay our flight from Atlanta to Indianapolis because I almost lost my backpack and Priscila got the wrong suitcase, but in the end everything was fine. Then, at the indianapolis airport we had some trouble to find Jahni but after some calls we did it. Then we went to her house and ate some pizza and after that we discussed some of the things we are going to do here like our trip to Chicago and our trip to the Super Bowl village, gosh it'll be amazing!!! Then we finally met our families, it's was really good to meet them and give'em a hug. Clinton is a little bit far from Indianapolis so we talked a lot in our way to home. We stopped twice during our little trip, the first time we stopped at Starbucks and got an ice tea for the trip and in the second time we stopped at burger king because Mo(Montgomery's nickname) and I had to pee, and Bryan got a hamburger too. When we got home I realized that the photo that I've seen on google maps was kind of old, the house is actually blue... When we got home I took a quick shower and then we went to a highs hook basketball game, we lost but I met some of Mo's friends and some other family members like granpa. It was cool but I was really tired from our long trip so I was like talking and meeting people. Saturday we woke up around 10 and went to granpa's. There I had my very first American breakfast: pancakes with syrup. Then me, mo and mason were really borked so we started playing monopoly, mason won(that lucky bastard). Then we went to mason's basketball game, they lost but this doesn't matter, he had fun and he did some baskets too. Then we went to Friday's for lunch, I had a new York cheese & bacon hamburger, it was really good. Then we went to the mall and mo showed me some cool shops too. Later on that day we went to the Serbian Christmas, it's a strange party where they cooked a pig and got some food and drinks to celebrate something I don't really understand. There were some friends there and we had a good time. Today(Sunday) we got up around 10 o'clock and then went shopping(me, mo, mom, Madie and her friend Alex). First we went to Macy's department store and then we went to the mall, I bought some cool t-shirts and hoodies, I got a flannel, some socks and one pair of shorts. I got some good discounts. Then we got home and they threw a party for me(it was all planned, I just didn't mentioned it before) and more friends came over, at first it was a bit boring but then, when almost everyone had gone we had the crazy idea of making a snowman of fruits and going outside(it isn't too cold, it's like 7 Celsius degrees) to threw him away, it was VERY funny. Right now I'm finishing to blog this(I started yesterday) and Mo is sleeping. Tomorrow is my first school day so i'm going to sleep.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário