quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2012

First normal week

So I'm in my first normal week here and I've already been invited to come back after I leave... Yes it's a cool love story(me and my family) I'm really getting along with all my brothers and with almost all my classmates. So on Monday I met almost all my friends so I'm going to talk a little more about my days. So, my schedule is the same every day, I'm a freshman (I shouldn't be one although because I've already finished the first year of high school but I'm one because of mt brother mo) and I have classes from 8:15 to 3:25. In the first period I have biology, kind of boring class because it's the same thing I've learned in brazil. In the second period I have geography and it's kind of an interesting class because there we are studying Europe and I like it. In the third period we have gym class, that's the good part of the day, we are playing basketball right now and I'm one of the best of the class (wow). In the fourth period we have geometry, very boring I already know everything so I just spend time like being a second teacher and helping the others. Then we havelunch, we have to kind of run to get a good spot in the lunch line, it's funny although... In the fifth period we have English, well they are doing a research project about national parks, so I just help mo with his research. In the sixth period we have the interpersonal relationship class, I call it the "feelings class" because we just talk and make some stuff about some (stupid) things and it always ends up on these feelings stuff, I don't pay much attention to these class... And at our seventh and last period we have Spanish. It's the only class thati actually do something, we are learning things about the parental relationships and about the parts of e house. Today I nailed the test (hell yeah I'm good) about the family. Then after school mo goes to the swimming practice and I go to the basketball practice(I'm starting tomorrow). Then we go home and just do the homework and then just hang out or something. Today after school me and mason made a snowball fight. Ow yeahh was forgetting about it... Today was the first time I saw snow, it wasn't old at all but after I did a snowball and threw it at a three my hands were fukin' freezing!!! Im kind of getting used to this cold weather, today at our snowball fight I was wearing just my t-shirt, my Nike hoodie, a pair of jeans, sneakers, socks, a pair of winter gloves and that's it. I like cold, okay loggin off now, we have a math test tomorrow so I'm going to help mo to study. See ya later

3 comentários: